Do you suffer from thin hair or gaps in the front of the head or in most parts of the head? Rest assured, you are not alone. Hair loss is a common problem among many women and has a major impact on a woman's self-confidence and psychological health as well. Fortunately, DHI hair transplantation offers an innovative and effective solution for women suffering from hair loss.
In this article, we will explore how to transplant hair for women. You will learn about the basic steps of this process and the method of hair transplantation for women without shaving. We will also reassure you of some hair transplant experiences under the title My experience with hair transplantation for women. Just follow us until the end.
What is hair transplant?
Before we talk about how to transplant hair for women, we say that hair transplantation for women is a surgical option to help overcome hair loss and thinning. The hair transplantation process aims to take individual hair follicles from the back and sides of the woman’s head and transplant them into the low-density area (the recipient area). .
Most hair transplants for women are aimed at treating female pattern hair loss and hair transplants can also be offered to women who want hairline transplants, eyebrow transplants, or hair transplants to repair scars.
Unlike other hair loss treatments, hair transplantation is the only method capable of restoring hair growth in areas where hair was previously unable to grow. While hair transplantation for women is not only a treatment, it is a great long-term solution for women who suffer from pattern baldness.
Causes of hair loss in women
In the context of talking about how to transplant hair for women, we will talk about the most important reason for resorting to this procedure, which is hair loss. Hair loss in women may be the result of several reasons.
Here are some of the main causes of hair loss in women:
- Constant psychological stress and stress can lead to hair loss.
- Unbalanced nutrition and lack of some important nutrients such as proteins, vitamins and minerals can affect scalp health and hair growth. Iron deficiency and vitamin B12 deficiency may also cause hair loss.
- Hormonal changes are common in women during periods such as pregnancy, postpartum, and menopause. These changes may affect the hair growth cycle and cause temporary hair loss.
- Genetic factors can play a role in hair loss in women. If there is a family history of hair loss, you may be at risk of developing a genetically linked hair loss condition.
- The use of certain medications such as chemotherapy, some blood pressure medications, and antidepressants may cause hair loss as a side effect.
- Some chronic diseases, such as lupus and thyroid disorders, can affect hair health and cause hair loss.
- Improper hair handling, use of harsh chemical products, excessive exposure to heat such as blow-drying, and use of hot styling tools can harm hair health and cause hair loss.
Because we believe that a comprehensive and in-depth diagnosis is the sound basis for a successful and final treatment for hair loss, we at the DHI Egypt Center for Hair Transplantation apply the Diagnostic System for Alopecia (DSA), which was developed by the DHI International Center. The DSA examines all the factors affecting hair loss so that we can Prescribing a comprehensive treatment plan for each patient.
How to transplant hair for women without shaving
As for how to transplant hair for women, the DHI hair transplantation technique is a very good alternative to performing hair transplantation for women without shaving, as shaving hair during the operation is one of the most fearful things for women to undertake this procedure, so using the direct hair transplantation technique with the DHI Egypt Transplantation Center Hair There is no need to cut hair, and the method of hair transplantation for women without shaving is summarized as follows:
- Extracting hair follicles from the donor area using DHI micro instruments specially designed to extract the follicles individually and precisely. This process is done without prior creation of openings in the skin. The bulbs are maintained at a temperature and solution that promotes their development after planting, and this ensures that they do not suffer any damage.
- After extracting the follicles, they are transplanted directly into the hair loss area. The follicles are loaded into a pen-shaped device called a Choi pen and are implanted on the bald part of the scalp. DHI instruments have a diameter of 1mm or less which ensures that no holes or cracks are created in the skin, and gives natural and accurate results.
- Complete control over the depth, direction and angle of planting each follicle, to ensure 100% natural results. Once hair is transplanted, the transplanted hair grows and continues to grow throughout life, and does not fall out.
Hair transplantation without shaving for women using DHI technology provides accurate and natural results and is an effective alternative to treating hair loss in women. Contact us now for more details about how hair transplantation for women is done in our center.
My experience with hair transplantation for women
After mentioning how to transplant hair for women, and under the title of my experience with hair transplantation for women, we mention that many women have undergone hair transplantation with the DHI Center in Egypt, and the results were very promising and satisfactory. In this regard, we tell the experience of “Maria,” who says that her problem began since Childbirth, she was born with a high forehead, which led to receding hair on the front, and over time this appearance affected her psychologically and reduced her quality of life, until the dermatology consultant suggested this procedure to her and explained to her the method of hair transplantation for women. Indeed, Maria underwent hair transplantation and praised the ease of the procedure and that she did not She complained about any complications and expressed her satisfaction with the experience, and that she is now on the way to getting the look she has always dreamed of.
Another said, 8 months after her hair transplant procedure, that she was suffering from many gaps in her hair, to the point that there was an area of the scalp completely devoid of hair, and that 8 months after the procedure, she is very happy with the results she obtained and does not regret at all her experience. .
In conclusion, if you are looking for an effective and reliable solution to the problem of hair loss, and after familiarizing yourself with the most important information about how to transplant hair for women, we point out that hair transplantation using the direct hair transplantation technique with DHI Egypt Center is the ideal choice for you. We advise you to go to DHI Egypt Center to obtain hair transplant service with the highest level of quality and professionalism. The center includes a specialized medical team highly trained in DHI technology, using the latest technologies and tools.
Now that you know how to transplant hair for women, at the DHI Center you will receive personal attention and care from a dedicated team aiming to achieve optimal results. Do not waste any more time, contact the DHI Egypt Center now and book your first consultation.