Do you dream of gorgeous, thick hair that reflects your beauty and self-confidence? Are you looking for the perfect solution to the problem of hair loss after other solutions failed to solve your problem? So, you are in the right place.
In this article, we will explore together the world of head hair transplantation and how the DHI International Center can achieve your dreams and restore your self-confidence through its innovative techniques and specialized team. Join us on this journey to explore together, how to transplant head hair, and what hair transplant conditions you must meet. To be a good candidate for this procedure, we will also take a look at the price of hair transplantation and the factors affecting it, so do not miss continuing the article until the end.
About the hair transplant procedure
First, before talking about how to transplant head hair, we mention that hair transplantation is a surgical procedure in which hair follicles are transferred to bald areas or with low hair density. It is performed by people for whom other treatments for hair loss have failed, and it is performed by dermatologists or plastic surgeons.
What are the conditions for hair transplantation?
In the context of our talk about how to transplant head hair, we must emphasize the importance of meeting hair transplant conditions for those undergoing this procedure, which include:
- Availability of areas where thick hair grows on the scalp.
- The individual must not be a person who has not had hair since birth.
- The individual must be over 24 years old.
- People who do not have serious health problems.
- People who do not experience adverse reactions to anesthesia.
- People who do not suffer from blood-borne diseases.
How to transplant head hair
As for how to transplant head hair, we mention that hair transplantation is done in several steps, starting with cleaning the scalp well, then the surgeon uses a small needle to numb an area of the head with local anesthesia, and then the following techniques are used to obtain follicles for transplantation:
Strip hair transplantation (FUT):
A scalpel is used to cut a strip of scalp skin from a section with high hair density. The incision is usually several centimeters long and is then closed with stitches.
The surgeon then separates the removed section of scalp into small sections using a magnifying lens and a sharp surgical knife. When implanted, these sections will help achieve natural-looking hair growth.
Hair transplantation by extraction (FUE):
Hair follicles are cut directly from the back of the head through hundreds to thousands of small incisions. The surgeon makes small holes with a blade or needle in the area of the scalp where the hair transplantation is performed. They gently place the hair into these holes. During one treatment session, the surgeon may transplant hundreds or even thousands of hairs.
After that, gauze or bandages will cover the scalp for a few days. A hair transplant session can take 4 hours or more. The stitches are removed about 10 days after surgery.
It may take up to three or four sessions to get a full head of hair. In this case, the sessions are separated by several months to allow each transplant to fully heal.
Hair transplantation using DHI technology
The direct hair transplantation technique is a modern technique that is considered a modification of the FUE hair transplantation technique. It uses a tool called Choi pens that perform the two steps of opening channels in the scalp and transplanting hair follicles simultaneously, which reduces the time the follicles remain outside the body and reduces bleeding during the procedure. This technique is considered effective and permanent to restore hair growth with natural density, and it also features the following:
- Reducing the time the follicles remain outside the body.
- Reducing trauma while dealing with follicles.
- This technique achieves natural results as the transplanted hair continues to grow.
- The success of hair transplantation with this technique does not depend on the condition of the skin in the recipient or donor area.
It is the most important technique we mention when talking about how to transplant head hair, so we rely on it at the DHI Egypt Hair Transplant Center because of its features that make it one of the best techniques in hair transplantation, in addition to the professionalism with which the center deals, as the process is carried out with the same international quality without the need for The hassle of traveling abroad to perform it, you can contact us for more details.
Hair transplant price
Now that we have mentioned how to transplant head hair, you would certainly like to know its price. We say that the price of a hair transplant varies according to several factors, the most important of which is the difference in transplantation technique. The price of a hair transplant is affected by the following factors:
- The number of roots to be planted.
- Hair transplant technique.
- The number of sessions the client will need.
- Geographical location of the hair transplant center.
- The reputation and skill of the surgeon.
What are the possible complications of hair transplantation?
The hair transplant procedure may be associated with some potential complications, and although these complications are often minor and require a short period of time to recover, it is important to be aware of them in addition to knowing how to transplant head hair. Below are examples of some of the complications that can occur. To occur after a hair transplant:
- Inflammation of the scalp can occur as a result of bacterial infection. The infection is usually treated with appropriate antibiotics.
- The patient may notice swelling and puffiness in the scalp after surgery, and this swelling usually disappears gradually within a short period.
- Small crusts may appear on the scalp in the area from which the hair was taken or transplanted. It is usually recommended to avoid peeling these crusts and wait until they fall off naturally.
- The patient may feel temporary numbness in the scalp after surgery. This numbness usually lasts for a short period and gradually disappears.
- The patient may feel temporary itching of the scalp during the recovery period. Itching must be avoided so that the growth of the transplanted hair is not affected.
- Inflammation of the hair follicles on the scalp may occur, and can usually be treated with good wound care and prescription antibiotics.
- Temporary loss of transplanted hair may occur in the first months after surgery. Over time, hair begins to grow again and regains its density.
- It may happen that the shape and texture of the new transplanted hair will be slightly different from the original hair. Over time, the hair improves and adapts to the overall shape of the scalp.
It is important to speak to the treating physician to obtain detailed information about possible complications and how to deal with them correctly. It is worth mentioning that the direct hair transplantation technique with the DHL Egypt Center is a completely safe technique and is performed with the least side effects and the highest success rate.
In conclusion, after you learned how to transplant head hair, and met the conditions for hair transplantation, it can be said that you have reached the solution that you have always dreamed of. So why are you waiting? Contact the DHI Global Center and get a consultation with the best doctors specializing in the field of hair transplantation. Make today's first step towards getting your new hair and get ready to shine. Don't miss the opportunity, beauty awaits you at DHI Center.